Here she is with her handsome daddy! Ben was so helpful and supportive. She is so little!
Mama Jo (as her grandkids call her) came all the way from Utah to help us out! We are so excited! She is taking great care of us! I sure am spoiled!
(Grandma Cindy has been there every step of the way as well. She came to the hospital right away and I was so out of it still, we didn't get pictures of them together yet!

Leilani was so excited to get her sister finally here. She came over right after school and couldn't get enough. As she was beening dragged away from the room when it was time to go she was shouting all the way out "Lydia, I love you I love you I love you......."
Leighton was a little overwhelmed by the whole hospital thing, I think. He didn't want to hold the baby. He did however entertain himself by exporling the room!

1 comment:
MAMA JO IS SO CUTE WITH THE GRANDKIDS. CUTE HAIR!!!
PEG
Post a Comment