
She wieghed in at 7 lbs 15 oz and was 21 inches long! She was born at 6:35 pm and everything went pretty smooth.

This is right after she was born and the cleaned her up. Poor thing, I guess she took a big gulp right at the end and her little tummy was full of fluid. They had to put this big tube down her throat and siphon it all out it was almost a third cup! She had a really rough first night because of it.


8 comments:
She is just beautiful! I'm glad everything went well. We can't wait to see her in person. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys!
hi brittnay it's Erica, i didn't know you had a blog :) Congrats how have you been?
Oh Brittnay--she's just beautiful!!! How great that you're home and just enjoying her! Please let me know if you need anything and when we can bring you dinner! Thanks for sharing the pics!
We are so proud of you and your family. What a beautiful baby girl you have. Sure do love you. Grandma and Grandpa Willis
congrats on your beautiful girl! I absolutely love the name lydia. I can't wait to see her in person. she is beautiful.
What a cute family you have. Baby Lydia is precious as are her big brothers and sister. Congratulations! We miss you and hope to see you all next year. It will be fun to keep up with you all on your blog. Be sure to check ours out too. e-mail me and I will send you permission. samcasswillis@comcast.net Love you!
She is so cute! I like the blog. I saw it a while ago I am just really bad at making comments. How are all the interviews going for Ben?
She is an angel....how about some more updated pics so we can marvel at her some more?!?
Post a Comment