Saturday, November 15, 2008

Coming Home

After just one day they let us come home! Boy was I glad, since I litterally got 30 min of sleep the 24 hours we were there!
In the car seat all ready to go home! All snuggley. We got home at 7pm a she slept all the way until 12am that night!

Finally on Saturday Leighton asked if he could hold her. I was beggining to wonder. He was so excited for her to come and then he like didn't want to see her. But now he is all hugs and everything. The hospital was probably a little over whelming. James, my other son who is 18 months didn't come to the hospital. When he saw her the next morning, he did so good. He was so gentle and smiley! But other than that, I think he failed to notice she is even there!








How is it possible to love someone so much so fast! She is perfect and I love every inch of her! I am so happy she is home. In the end it is all worth it!




1 comment:

Sarah McK said...

SOOOOO cute!!!! I can't wait until it's my turn!!!