Thursday, October 8, 2009

Well this has been a fun week. Most of it was spent with us being crazy as usual. We finally found a doctor that we like. But they won't do new patient visits together so we had to do each one at a seperate time, which meant most of the week was at the doctor! We are nursery teachers at church. I really like it. Ben and I do it together and it is nice because we don't really have all responsibility except on Sundays. Ben has had callings with so many meetings for the last while, so it is nice to have him home more (although we are totally willing, it is still nice). The kids are doing good in school. They are learning so fast. James is 2 to the tenth power! for example when I was on the phone yesterday trying to fix our computer James spilled an entire box of cereal on the carpet and drew on the carpet with marker. Then when I am was trying to clean it up, I accidently left the computer open and James took off each and every key! I need a straight jacket for that kid! everyone keeps telling me how cute he is so that gives me hope! Lydia is crawing and pulling her self up. She has seven teeth and we are weening this week. (bet you can't guess why!) We started painting our townhouse this week. Wow does that make a difference! The weather is turning colder here. Which is fun. Fall is my favorite, and AZ kinda left it out, so that is fun. The other we were going to this amazing outdoor farmers' market and Leilani wanted to wear short sleeves and shorts. It was 45 degrees out. I said no. She wouldn't listen so I made her sit on the back porch for 10 minutes. When I asked her if she wanted a coat after all she said, (with goosebumps all over and chattering teeth) "No Mom I am just fine!" lol I am not stubborn. Where can they get it from lol. Leighton is just thriving I was a little worried when school started I felt he was a little behind but he is catching up quick and just loves it. Which I am glad about, and he has started doing better since the doctor put him on inhailers. He has really bad asthma since we moved here. We have to go to a specialist in Nov. Well I think that sums up stuff.

1 comment:

Sarah McK said...

Sounds busy! Love the story about Leilani on the porch. :)