Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lock Out

Yesterday was a little crazy! Leighton and a group of friends were playing soccer out front when the ball went through our neighbors flowers (he refers to his flowers as his children). So, I scoop everyone up and we zoom off to the store in search of mums. When we get home, James, two years old, won't get out of the car so I take the flowers the 15 feet to my neighbors door, explain, and return to the car. James has escaped his carseat belt and locked himself, my purse, and the keys in the car! It it is pouring rain and 38 degrees! I tried to get him to unlock the car but he just thinks it is a game (for the first five minutes, after which he was in hysterics and couldn't understand why I wouldn't get him out!) To make a frustrating story shorter, an hour later we were safe and out of the rain. At this point I say "I will never do that again!" However my parents may not believe me as I have a history of needing locksmiths ever since I started driving!

1 comment:

Sarah McK said...

Wow! What a crazy day! I hate rain. But I love you!