
Airport Return
We just got back from a trip to Utah. We had such a good time it took us a few days to recoup. (this is getting off the plane) Imagine big pregnant belly and three kids all five and under on a plane by myself. They were pretty good. Ironically just as we were langing all three fell asleep (just in time to get off the plane!) The flight attendants were laughing pretty hard, they were very helpful though. They got my stroller and set it up for me as I tried to haul everyone off. Luckily my sweetheart was thinking ahead and when he arrived at the airport, he got an escort pass and met us at the gate, boy was I relieved and happy to see him standing there to help us through the airport.
__________________________________________________________________

Leilani is in Kindergarten
Wow when do they get so big! It sure goes by fast. Kindergarten has been so great for her. She is so much more outgoing and is making so many friends. She is getting so smart so fast. She has only been in for about eight weeks and can already read! I am so proud of her!
_________________________________________________________________

James Turned 1 on June 13!
Yeah! We had a party at Grandma Cindy's it was a blast. James definately has a sweet tooth. This is with his Grandpa Norm.
_________________________________________________________________

Leighton is my big helper
It has been fun since Leilani goes to school, for the first time, I get to spend time with Leighton one on one while James naps and Leilani is at school.
__________________________________________________________________
My Belly is Getting Too BigAnd I still have 7 weeks to go, yikes!
_________________________________________________________________
3 comments:
I don't think your blog is lame at all! I can't even figure out how to change the background on mine unless it's a standard blogger background. It did frustrate me to no end, however, when I was trying to set it up and the pictures were cropping weird and the fonts were off, etc. You look round and cute! :)
I love all of your pics. You look great Britt!
hey Britt I think your blog is cute- i saw some other cute ones at cutest blog on the block under tropical
Post a Comment